Sunday, July 13, 2008

New place

After shifting place that is near to university, I begin to be busy with settling down, looking for a job and travelling. Here are my recent updates after finals:

1. Shifted from Seaton Park to UV Apartment. Thanks Boon Pin for helping out :)
2. Pack and Unpack. I hate it.. so much work. Darn !
3. Look for part time job. Eventually, ended up working at China town for a pay of 8 dollars an hour. How pathetic.. Anyway, I still accept the job as I in need of cash badly so I just take whatever they have to offer to me.
4. Travelling. Yes, I have been travelling alot. Where? Hahndrof, Port Adelaide, Norwood, Glenelg, Magill badminton court!
5. Sydney. I am off to Sydney on 19th July, will only be back on the 26th of July. Hehe.. going to have so much fun there, hopefully. My long lost friend, Sue Meng will bring me touring around.

Photos will be up soon. Hopefully holidays are longer..Results are out on 19th of July, which is the same day that I travel to Sydney.. Gosh !!