Monday, March 10, 2008

Updates from University of South Australia

What am I taking this semester?

1. Financial Accounting 2
2. Management Accounting
3. Finance and Investment
4. Law

So far, I have no problems (fingers cross) with the first three, however, I might have a slight problem with Law. You know, Australian culture is self study and online discussion. After first lecture of Law, I was like:

Mabel: Do you have any idea what is lecture 1 all about?
Laura: err.. nope
Mabel: oh .. =.= then how? I can't survive until my finals if every week also like that
Laura: Come to think of it, I prefer taylors way of teaching, more detailed and we could actually understand most of the lectures
Mabel: oh well, welcome to kwai lou's way of teaching. =)

Law is so BORING. Especially when Pembroke conducts his lecture on Tuesday morning. Yawn.
Oh ya one more thing, I have registered for Malaysia society and Overseas Christian fellowship(OCF). Hope to make more friends through this society though.