Saturday, March 15, 2008

Australia BBQ
&
Farewell party for Adam and Steph



Introducing Adam and Steph. They are couple from Brisbane and also my housemate. The girl on the left is Samantha, Steph's friend.

















#1 Laura with Adam and Steph














#2 Haan Hwei with Adam and Steph
















#3 Mabel with Adam and Steph
















Steph's buddies who attended the BBQ party











Another housemate of mine ..













He is a good cook.. I gotta admit that











Not only that, he is also a good poser










His name is Joe, and he is one of the hottest guy I ever met in Adelaide.

I'm so glad that I manage to have a photo shot with him together with my friend, Haan Hwei.












Aussie Beer .. taste the same. Not much difference then Malaysia


















Another house mate of mine, his name is Andrew and he is also my landlord.



































Now comes the cake for Adam and Steph, hope that they really have a great time last night. And best of luck in your future undertakings..



























Lastly, Jeremy and Rica, other couple and also my housemate. They are the most friendly couple I ever met. It is like everytime I see them, they will always ask.. "how are we?" or "how ya?". As for Rica, she is a student of University of Adelaide and currently doing her final year Bachelor of Law. Glad to have them as housemates. =)