Wednesday, July 25, 2007

haha. And so Semester 2 starts again. This time round, I'm taking:

1. Financial Accounting 1 - This subject according to the lecturer is peanuts. Hope that it's true though. If is true, I'll be so glad to score another HD.
2. Microeconomics - Cant believe that it is a repeated subject from what I did in Year 12 last year. Haha. hope it doesnt give me any problem.
3. Statistical Analysis in Business - Its Maths, and it's stats. I Love stats. And I'm looking forward into learning more about this subject..
4. Business Information System - Information system = IT = Zzz. First lecture i've already fallen asleep. What's next?


All in all, my classes are only 3 days which is Monday to Wednesday. You all should know why i purposely squeeze everything in 3 days right? yeap, it is because I wanna study and complete my work on Thursday and Friday so that I could concentrate on my work on weekends also. how smart ^^
Oh.. and I cant wait to hang out with my 1.2 classmates again tomorrow @ Cineleisure the Curve. Miss them alot. Today a group of us just had Uncle Seng and it brings back so many memories that we had during the past 6 months. They're just as lovable as always..
2 Nite might hang out @ hartamas square with my fren... till then. Stay tune for more updates from me.