Friday, May 18, 2007

Relaxing Week

I'm almost DONE with all my Assignments .. Whee
Just submitted my Marketing Group Assingment via AssignIT. Currently left with Accounting Part B report and THATS IT !! isnt that great? hehe..
This week has been so relax for me. Felt like I'm rotting at home. DAMN, should have worked this weekend.. argh !
Yesterday I was so free until I went to Taman Tun for an evening jog with Vicki =] we went jogging up the hills and down..
After jogging, went yam cha at Damansara Jaya..later headed to 1Utama for shopping.
Amazing right? going out for shopping during weekdays. very rare that i do that. haha.
Tomorrow I'll be going out with my cousin to Curve again =.= gosh..it's like my 2nd home now. Going there to dine at TGIF .. Wahaha =] & maybe will end up shopping again. lolz

CANT WAIT