Thursday, April 12, 2007

Great Outing !!

First of all, a very HAPPY 19th BIRTHDAY to our dearest NG SIN YEE.

Hope you enjoy the special day that we celebrated for you and stay happy and be our bestie forever. Fourforever <3


With love: Mabel Tan



2ndly, went to CURVE with classmates after Marketing lecture. We reached there very early (10.30am) and Cineleisure was not open, therefore, we went for lunch first @ Fish Manhattan. The food there was SUPER YUMMY.. seriously. If possible, I would love to go back there and have another round of meal there.
Holidays are next week and I dont really have a holiday plan yet. But this is what I might do during that one week break:


1. Work !! thats a definite .. work more, more $$$
2. Start researching on my assignments

- Marketing (Individual Assignment 2, Group Assignment & Presentation)
- Management (Individual Assignment 2 - Planning)
- Managing Communication in Business (Individual Assignment 2 - Globalisation)

3. Study Management and Marketing. Ya, I'm kiasu.. thats why I only work for 3 days next week.. too bad
4. Go back to Taylors ADP library. YES, i'm a nerd and before all the sources are gone again, I am going to get them first ..
5. Holidays. 2 of my Friends have actually ask me to follow them to Genting Highlands. Not too sure about that yet as my schedule is pack.. We shall see then.


Thats about it I guess.. Photos on Sin Yee's birthday will be up soon. Argh !! I still hate the fact that I wont be able to join my sisters to redang on 27th April cause of one stupid presentation
=( I wanna go !!