Friday, February 02, 2007

Taylors University - I'm back !

As you see, I've always been undecisive on where I want to study. I wanted Monash at the first place, but the fees are just way too expensive, and secondly, I dont want to burn another hole in my mum's wallet. Then I thought, how about Metropolitan College? It's good for business course also. I nearly paid my fees and declare myself to be an official student of Metropolitan College. A few days later, I recieved an offer letter from Taylors Business School. They had a very interesting offer for business and had more affiliations with other universities in Australia now. My mum too agree that I should go Taylors to persue my degree.

Me: Which you think is better? Taylors or Metropolitan?
Mum: Taylors
Me: Ya, I think so too
Mum: So have you decided on where you want to study this year?
Me: Taylors
Mum: Ok, dont ever change your mind again !

YES !! I am going back Taylors (TBS) to do my first year degree, hope to meet new friends there. Cant wait ..