Thursday, February 08, 2007

Midnight Movie

This is suppose to be posted last night but as usual, I am dead tired and lazy to blog. Well, last night after shift, I went for a midnight movie with Tsze, Shahiman (muaxx) and Nazri. Guess what I watch? EPIC MOVIE To those of you who plan or going to watch that show .. I strongly advice you - DONT !! You are so gonna regret. That is the WORST movie I ever watch. The director of the show *sorry la* kinda combine every part of a movie and make it into one. *ROJAK* And worst part is, the show lasted only for an hour. I wasted RM 10 just to watch a stupid show which I could have downloaded it F.O.C from Limewire. Ugh, so regret right now. Anyway, shift today was stupid. I cant close early because a stupid customer reluctant to leave the shop. We actually hinted them by switching off all the lights outside as well as the fan but they still sit there like no one's business. HELLO !! Are you blind ?? It really piss me off because everyone cant go home early .. Every single cleaning is done and we just need to wait for the customer to leave before we can go. Argh !!