Monday, February 05, 2007

I AM AN OFFICIAL STUDENT OF TAYLORS UNIVERSITY COLLEGE !!
I've just paid my fees in the morning for UniSA program under Taylors Business School. My classes will start on Feb 26 which is after CNY holidays. I dont know whether I'm really to be a student again as I kinda enjoying my working life now. Sigh. Hope to make new friends again xD
Today's work was boring. Why? No customer. Even there is, the action is very slow moving and I am praying that the time passes fast so that I can go home and sleep =) Anyway, this is the earliest closing I ever done. We started cleaning at 9.30pm as there is NOT a single customer. By 10.10pm, I am already out of the shop and walking towards my carpark and I reach home at 10.30pm. Haha.. even when I walk past Giant, there are still many customers at the cashier .. *Blek* Feels great to close early.
Today, many paddington's staff including the boss went shopping in GAP. I heard from Eira that there is 40% off for the clothes and it is until Feb 7th. I love the clothes from GAP and perhaps I might tour around the shop before my work starts at 12pm.
CNY is around the corner and I am going China again. The worst part is, I am going on the 18th of February which is on my bday. I CANT CELEBRATE MY BDAY WITH MY FRIENDS !! ARGH .. But on the bright side, I will get double ang pau money. hehe xD