Friday, January 26, 2007

Payment day .. *nah*

Well, most of the staff in Paddington's got their cheque today except for part timers .. where the hell is my cheque ? I'm broke ! Haha
Anyway, went to the CURVE @ Mutiara Damansara with Eugene today. We went window shopping and guess where we had our lunch? Paddington's again .. haha xD you see? I am a loyal customer right xD
In the evening around 5.30pm, went to 1Utama with Taro ( my darling chef ) for bowling. Since he got his payment, he pay for the bowling .. how nice xD Called my abang after that, he invited me for a Port Dickson trip next Friday and he hopes that I am able to make it. I also hope that my mum lets me out next Friday since it is my off day. Until now .. * sayonara * Need some rest now, OT-ing tomorrow from 12pm to closing.