Monday, January 08, 2007

Indo Mee in Paddington's

Today's shift was so boring until the kitchen crew was playing with video games on their handphone. We even cook our own egg and eat with pancakes for FREE. Fun right? Yup, so fun !! But today was kinda sad, my darling brother, Shahiman had to go to central kitchen at Mutiara Damansara together with Rizal to cook for 1 week worth of supply. It means that .. I cannot go break with him. Argh !!

My 1st brother Zafri which I always call him abang came for closing shift today. That naughty abang keep cursing bad words non stop in chinese and he even sings Nicholas Teoh which is sounded awful. No wonder it is raining now. Haha. Anywayz, before I go home, I bought indo mee from Giant and we all cook to eat. Cool right? Imagine eating indo maggie mee in a pancake shop .. LOL

I cant find any reason why to quit my job in Paddington's. But I can give you 1000 reasons why I dont wanna quit .. I just love it there.