Friday, January 05, 2007

Finally friends, my internet is finally working and I am able to online. Haha !! Lets start with the recent events. Countdown 2007 in 1 utama was the best countdown in my entire life. No joke. I am being serious. Since I am working in 1 utama during new year's eve, I invited my family to have a new year's dinner at Paddington's house of Pancakes and later then, I went to the countdown concert. It was like oh my god, people mountain people sea. Lucky my brother got VIP pass from his friend and so the both of us manage to stand at the very front. I was so happy that time and manage to take a glance of many artists. Morever, it was my best new year's celebration I ever had and to all the service and kitchen staffs of Paddington's - I love you guys !! And to the kitchen staffs who I regard them as my abang, thanks for cooking free pancakes for me all the time. You guys are the best brothers I ever had. muaxx.