Sunday, December 03, 2006

Taggie
by Easy Peasy Lemon Squeasy


Layer ONE : On the Outside

Name: Mabel Tan Ren-Li
Birth Date: 18 February 1988
Eye color: Black
Hair color: Black
Righty or Lefty: Righty
Zodiac Sign: Aquarius


Layer TWO : On the Inside

Your heritage: Chinese
Your fears: Surgery
Your weakness: Shyness in a crowd of people
Your perfect pizza: Pizza Hut


Layer THREE : Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow

Your thoughts first waking up: Sleep back .. zzz
Your bedtime: Varies
Your most missed memories: My close friends, time we spend together


Layer FOUR : Your Pick

Pepsi or Coke: Pepsi .. duh
McDonalds or Burger King: None. All also unhealthy food.
Adidas or Nike: Both ! Mwahaha
Lipton tea or Nestea: err, chinese tea is the BEST
Chocalate or Vanilla: Vanilla
Cappuccino or coffe: I dont mind drinking both =)


Layer FIVE : Do you

Smoke: NO WAY. Say "tak nak" to merokok
Curse: By accident .. YES
Take a shower: Yes
Want to get married: ya?
Believe in yourself: Definetely


Layer SIX : In the Past Month

Drank alcohol: Yes. I go to pub every night when I was in Bali
Gone to mall: Obviously
Been on stage: Dancing stage in Bali consider ?
Eaten Sushi: No. I hate all Japanese food
Dyed your hair: I am dying too but currently I am cashless


Layer SEVEN : Have you Ever?

Played a stripping game: Are you mad?
Changed who you were to fit in: Nope


Layer EIGHT

Age you are hopping to get married: 30


Layer NINE : In a Guy/Girl

Best eye color: blue
Best hair color: brown
Short or long hair: Short for a guy, Long for a girl


Layer TEN : What were you doing

1 minute ago: Doing the survey
1 hour ago: Unpacking my siutcase
4.5 hours ago: In the airplane flying back from Bali to KLIA
1 month ago: SAM Finals
1 year ago: Enjoying the beach in Surfers Paradise; Aussie


Layer ELEVEN : Finish the Sentence

I love: travelling
I feel: contented
I hate: rude people
I miss: my friends
I need: more vacation .. muahaha


Layer TWELEVE : Tag 5 people

1. Ee Fei
2. Yi Ping
3. Sin Yee
4. Veenah
5. Belinda