Thursday, December 14, 2006

Something funny ..

You know what? Something really funny happen on my 2nd day of work. There's a new recruit in town and his name is Tong. Below is a few funny situation that happen on that day.


1st situation:

Tong: Hello madam, can I help you?
Lady: erm, I would like a size 10 for this
Tong: ...

Back in the store room

Tong: eh mabel arr, you know right, the "lady" outside that I just layan..she is.. she is..
Mabel: SHE IS WHAT ??
Tong: She is a guy !!
Mabel: Huh ?! What you mean.. I dont understand
Tong: BONDAN la
Mabel: ...
Mabel: OMG .. good luck to you then
Mabel: *cant stop laughing*
Tong: You know what, "she" freaks me out :S
Mabel: Awww, so sad, I would like to see how bondan she..OOps, I mean "he" is

Outside

Tong: I am really sorry madam, but the biggest size is size 8
Bondan: Aww..such as pity
Bondan: *She took the shoes and throw it on the ground in a very gay way*
Tong: ...
Tong, Mabel & other stuff: LOL !!
Tong: "She" really freaks me out



2nd Situation:


Night time

Customer: Erm, I want size 5 for this shoes
Tong: Ok



After 5 minutes, Tong came out with a box of shoes in his hand and shows it to the customer

Customer: I DONT WANT THIS COLOUR !!

Tong looks at the shoes and said: OMG, so sorry..plz wait arr



After 3 minutes, Tong came out again with another box of shoes in his hand

Customer: WHAT IS THIS ?! *She said it in cantonese*



Tong looks at the shoes again. This time is worst, it is a completely different set of shoes. Tong was so embarassed and he had to say sry to the customer again =.= He went into the store room to take out another pair of shoes

Customer: ...
Tong: o_0



Tong looked desperate, he asked for help from one of the staff there and he finally got the correct pair of shoes for the customer.

Lesson learn for the day: Always check your shoes when you give to the customer.