Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Paddington's House of Pancakes <3

Alright, my brother is still reluctant to call the streamyx authorities and so, blogging in cyber as usual. Alright, I got to admit this time that I found a right job for myself. I love working at as a waitress eventhough it is VERY tiring everyday. I just love to serve customers and it is way better then audition-ing the whole day which I find it very unproductive. Working at Paddington's has made me realise that you need to be adaptive to everything around you ; the customers demands, your manager demand, efficiency and lots more. I have so much more to learn and I think I shall keep my job as a part timer eventhough university awaits me at the end of February. Till then, lesson learn is that never trust anyone around you as people might be back stabbing you when you are unaware. This is what happen to both of my friends who work is still working in NOSE. They are quiting their job soon and I hope to see them in Paddington next month.


PS: Photos on Mark's 1 Utama outing will be uploaded as soon as my brother calls the internet authorities which I dont know when is it. I am tired of waiting already. Zzz.