Friday, December 22, 2006

*Appologies*

First of all, I would like to appologize for NOT updating my blog for more then 1 week ! Reason is this ..

I so piss with STREAMYX. Curse your network if I have to. I do not have internet connection for MORE then 10 days and my fingers are getting very itchy by the moment. One or two days for not having internet connection, I can accept that, BUT more then 10 days .. GO TO HELL !!

Secondly..

I am currently using the cyber's computer near my house and it is so lousy. Argh ! I know that someone is punishing me ... I shall not talk about that




OK. Recent updates are:

1. I got a new job in Paddington's house of Pancake as waitress
2. 5 Cengal's outing in 1 Utama cause Mark's back from Melbourne !


- Well, the job as a waitress in the pancake house is not too bad I suppose. The manager is much more friendly. *100 times more better then the manager is NOSE* The pay is the same which is RM 4.50 per hour but they will increase your pay if you perform well. So, I am really glad working there. Nothing embarassing that has happen so far except I accidentally send wrong food to a table for once but no big deal. The customer did not complain or anything .. So I suppose that it is ok. I shall continue the job till end of Jan or maybe will continue working weekends even University has started XD



- 5 Cengal's outing was on tuesday ! 19 December 2006. I was happy to see my ex-classmates. Seriously, eversince we go our separate ways since this year ( although many had came to Taylors ) , we had not been hanging out much. So I was just so glad to see all of them are doing well in their respective college.

To MARK: You are suppose to buy me 4 chocalate Freddo from Australia but instead, you bought magical elves. Anyway, I still want to thank for your chocalates eventhough is not what I wanted. Gonna miss you lots when you go back to Australia in the end of January

*I shall upload the photos in my next posting cause I forgot to bring my pen drive when I leave the house. Till then, hope my internet is fix before Christmas if not I really going to complain to Telekom !*