Monday, December 11, 2006

1st day of work..

OMG, it's so tiring. My friend, Tsze was so right. She warn me before that the shop is lack of workers so therefore, it will be very tiring if you work there. *Haihz* Stupid customers, so demanding man. I wan this, size XX , colour XX .. Oh, it's not nice already .. I dont want. Mahai ! Cant they just make up their freaking mind !! Piss me off weii, somemore climb so high. I scare I fall only ..

Anywayz, something paiseh happen today also. I took wrong shoes for the customers 2 times. OMG .. How can I be so blur ?! Ugh. And one more thing, when I was climbing up the shelf to take shoes that time, suddenly a few boxes of shoes drop and nearly hit my manager. She said .. OOI, u come here to take shoes for customer or to drop the shoes wan ar? argh ! so pai seh again =( No wonder it's a stupid job ..

Hope it gets better as day passes by .. *Prays hard*