Wednesday, November 15, 2006

*Updates*

It's been long since I last blog. Due to Finals, I have stop blogging more then half a month. Now since that Finals is coming to an end ( 1 more paper to go ! ) , well , time for recent updates..

20 October ( Sat )

It is the festive of lights - Deepavali. On that day, I have attented 2 open house, Sharllina and Veenah. Both of my friends also stay in SS1, what a co incidence. Haha. The only thing that I can recall from the open house is the amount of food served and the amount of food I ate. Indian curry, mutton, rendang, chicken, Muruku .. *The list goes on* All I did in Sharllina's house is I kept refilling my plate with food, food and more food ! Great ! Since I am so bloated up at the end, I cant eat much when I went to Veenah's open house. However, at Veenah's house, we did play some games as well. Concentration Elimination I think, hope I am right. Yeah, that game was fun but stupid me and my slow reaction cause me to get knock up in the beginning. Crap.

31 October ( Tues )

Mock Maths 2 was at 8am today. I repeat - 8 am. Since I am so used sleeping at 3am in the morning at wake up after 11am, I find it hard to do sit there for 3 hours straight to do that maths paper. Therefore at 10am, I cant take it anymore and just left the classroom.

1 November ( Wed )

I went back to college today. Why? Consultation with Mrs Lim. Hehe. Suppose to find Mrs Sue as well to ask her questions on programming and since I never bring any of my IT book..oh well, forget it. After consultation, I am suppose to have lunch with Huei Jiun but since I dont feel so well, I just left campus..

5 November ( Sun )

I started to feel a little panicky as I have not finished revising any of my subjects. I started to wonder how well will I perform this time round. *Tension ! Stress ! Dead !*

6 November ( Mon )

ESL paper today. To most of the students, *English = Easy Subject = No need to study* . Well, this does not work for me. I did study abit for English like memorising some formats, read some good samples but yet I am still unhappy about my performance during the 3 hour test.
WHY? Time Management. Crap !

Recommended by Mrs Geetha:
Time allocation for letter = 30 mins
Time allocation for Extended response = 90 mins
Total time = 2 hours

Mabel's time allocation during Finals:
letter= 1 hour
Extended response = 50 mins

See the difference?
If I dont get B15 for English this time, I know why. Dont remind me !

9 November ( Thurs )

Maths paper today. One of the challenging paper in SAM and one of the hardest to score paper. I swear that even IT is easier than maths. To me, Maths err.. no comments. I am not commenting much on that paper. All I know is that I must pass this paper. If not, there will be 4 pass and 1 FAIL in my certificate and I really dont want this to happen. *Prays to God*

13 November ( Mon )

2 down and 3 to go. IT paper today. Gosh, it is the toughest ever IT paper that I sat. To tell the truth, I find that our Trials paper are even easier than this paper. NO, I am aint joking. This means what? this means that I, Mabel Tan, is so SCREWED and so DEAD !! Crap.

14 November ( Tues )

Whee. Economics today. Filled with hope and confidence, I stepped into the exam hall.
1. Invigalators distribute papers
2. They ask us to check on all printed pages
3. First page I notice that there is a picture of a babies. I was like .. * What the ???? * No way, it cant be !!

*Damn, this brings back to my weirdest dream last night. I slept at 2 in the morning. I dreamt that the economics paper will have a picture of a child and the question ask will be on poverty. Woke up at 5am .. Cannot be, South Australian people has never set questions using pictures before..Argh ! Dont care*

4. During exam time, *Question: Compare and contrast country A and country B based ecological sustainable development principles*
Me still tired and sleepy = Huh ?!?!

5. 10.10am arrives. I told myself, oh well, you have screwed up another paper that you could have easily obtain a B14. There's nothing you can do now but to hope for the best.