Wednesday, November 22, 2006

The last of the last ..

Exams are over ! SAM is over ! Hooray ?!?
Today was the last paper, Accounting. I've been DYING to sit for the paper. I mean, it is always unfair that the science students always get to finish their exam earlier then us. Why? cause accounting paper is always the last .. !!
After exams, went to 1 U with my cousin. We watched Step Up. To all of you who are planning to watch/going to watch, it is a show that is highly recommended by me. Thumbs up to the main actor and actress in the show, it's just so nice. I think I should be watching again any time soon. Hehe.


3 months break?
Hmm, what to do..


1. Online Games
Audition, maple story

2. Holidays
Bali, Singapore, Terengganu

3. Christmas shopping

4. Movies



More updates to come. Now it's time for Audition. Whee..