Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Tagged ..
by Belinda

5 things I want to do after my final exam...

1. Holidays - Singapore, Bali
2. Audition 24/7
3. Clubbing
4. Shopping
5. Hang out with my Friends


5 persons or things that I miss the most...

1. My friends <3
2. My computer
3. Hanging out with friends
4. Movies
5. Holidays.. duh


5 crazy stuffs I want to do during my coming semester break..

1. My
2. Next
3. Break
4. In
5. December


5 happenings during the weekend...

1. BBQ dinner
2. Lunch with relatives
3. Pyramid
4. Audition - my life is boring
5. Visit my uncle's new house in Seremban


5 most wanted things on my pc list...

1. none
2. at
3. the
4. moment
5. =.=


5 leng zhai-s/leng lui-s that I have met so far in my college...(randomness)

1. leng zai from ADP
2. leng zai from TBS
3. leng zai from TCSJ
4. leng zai from TCPJ
5. leng zai from TCHT


5 things I hate about exam...

1. Memorising like crazy
2. Fail my Maths eventhought I tried very hard
3. Insufficient time
4. Staring blankly at your own paper where others are busy writing
5. The Stress that kills !!


5 things to do if I have a car...

1. I
2. Got
3. A
4. Car
5. Already .. so no comment


5 people i tag...

1. Ee Fei
2. Yi Ping
3. Sin Yee
4. Tysern
5. Ming Sun