Thursday, October 19, 2006

Final Post for October and I wont be blogging until SAM Finals is over ..


Yeah, you heard me right. My last post for this month and my last time blogging before I concentrate for my Finals. Finals is in 2 weeks time, *2 weeks equal to 14 days. 14 days equal to 336 hours. 336 hours equal to 20160 minutes. 20160 minutes equal to 1209600 seconds* and if I dont start now, I will forever wont start. No time to waste as you can see from there is 1209600 seconds left before finals.

Ughh !! I got back my forecast from Mrs Lim today. Dissapointing as usual. 3B and 2 C. I dont think that any university in Australia/Malaysia would want to accept me if that is so. I dont even have a good TER from my forecast. What to do? Die la .. My main concern is now on Information Technology and Maths, my 2 forever weekess subject. That's why Mrs Sue even forecasted me a C 12 for IT. LOL, I am not too surprise about that. Eventhough I am not returning to college next week, I will definetely will make a few trips back to college during the study break to meet the lecturers for the final time before my exam.

Today, lots of class photo have been taken. Therefore, whatever I post below is mainly on class and friends pictures. Here goes..



ESL with Mrs Geetha
9 to 9.55am.
I would definetely miss this teacher. She has been a great teacher to us.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Between ESL and IT period
9.55 to 10am
Gals of K1 Group photo <3

From left to right : Veenah G, Christianne, Pui Khe, Huei Jiun, Me, Belinda, Angie, Christina, Yee Shuang, Kar Leng
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


IT with Mrs Sue
10 to 10.50am
K1 Group Photo #1

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Economics with Mrs Soh
11 to 11.55am
K1 Group Photo #2

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Break time @ Pizza Hut
12.10 to 1.30pm
The 6 of us .. Me, Christina, Veenah, Belinda, Huei Jiun & Angie
I think that this is one of the best picture ever taken together. Whee

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


During Maths Class
1 to 2pm
Me and Belinda Cam Whoring ^_^
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


K1 Group Photo #3
Taken together with our class mentor and also maths lecturer - Mrs Lim
She is the Best maths teacher one could ever get <3
I'm gonna miss her lotz
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



Well. That's about it. Before I leave, I just want to say a word of thanks to those who are loyal readers of my blog. I wont be updating anything including my tag board also, meaning, I am leaving this blog "dead" for the next 1.5 months. This time is for real and for good. My final words to my K1 classmates *Alvin, Angie, Augustine, Aaron Kerk, Adrian, Aik Sin, Belinda, Benjamin, Christina, Christianne, Chow Vi, Chee King, Jae Szen, Jia Rong, Jun Hong, Jia Qi, Justin Wong, Kar Leng, Kwan Yew, Min Ngiek, Pui Khe, Randy, Shamus, Shazy, Tsu Ming, Veenah G, Wei Han, Yee Shuang, Yu Huei Jiun* and all my friends from SAM, All the Best in your Finals !!

And to Veenah G, Happy Deepavali and to Shazy, Selamat Hari Raya. Maaf Zahir dan Batin. Have fun you guyz ...