Monday, October 09, 2006

Dont Ask ..
2B 2C and 1 E ..
By now, you are able to guess what is the "E" right ? Maths !!
YES, you're so right, MATHS got E again..
WTF
Chibai right my result?
Practice so Much also still get E ..
I feel like giving up that subject sometimes
My will is strong, but my heart is weak
I try to do well in Maths just because I need MATHS to enter Monash University
Now my hopes and dreams are crash
It is like falling into the abyss, and I fear that I might never climb up again..

However, when I looked upon my lecturer's eyes,
You could see her, trying harder and harder each day to save us.
Eventhough she tried a numerous time,
She still doesnt give up on us..
As she believes that there is still HOPE ..
HOPE
AND
MORE HOPE ..

No point in crying over spilt milk,
If my results are already like that, there is nothing that I could do to change it.
But
There is only one thing that I could do right now
Is to not give up on myself
And believing that there is still HOPE for me in Maths

I am so disturbed right now
And confused at the same time..
What can I do to improve myself?
Please tell me...

SOMEONE JUST SAVE ME !!