Wednesday, October 18, 2006

About today..
Countdown: 1 more day in college

Today was so boring. Therefore, I decided to skip ESL and also Accounts. Suppose to go library to do some work but guess what? I ended up in Asia Cafe cyber again =.= Looks like temptation is hard to resist ..
Anywayz, during morning, I saw Siu Hoong and Sam Wai Hou in cyber too !! My ex classmates .. Miss them lotz.. <3>

I have been more than a slacker these past few days. I know that Finals is near but I act as if it doesnt exist at all. Need a change of attitude and I must start right now if not I will end up regretting my whole life. Just like how I regret for not doing well in SPM. Seeing everyone score at least 9As' whereas I the only one scoring 5As'.

Deepavali is coming and I got 2 invitations from my friends. One is Veenah and the other is Sharllina. Both also stay in SS 1 which is a good thing. LOL . Therefore, there is no reason for me not to attend both of their open house XD Unless my mum dont let me step foot out of then house la..

Got back my IT 60% internal marks today. I got 40 only. Very dissapointing. Therefore, I am just aiming for a B15, that's all. Well, that is what I wrote as my forecast when Mrs Sue asked us to predict what can we get for our Finals.

Dunno why but after the turn I made into LDP, the traffic was slow moving. In other words, traffic jam !! From LDP to Kelana Jaya. Gosh, so boring...waiting in the car for nuts. Zzz

Tomorrow is my last day in college and I intend not to skip anymore classes. If I do, someone please stop me .. !! It's bad to always ponteng class.