Friday, September 08, 2006

I am tagged by Ee Fei .. http://electronicfly.blogspot.com/
So here goes ..

1) Four things not many know

- Internet is first owned by the military for communication
- Zero is pronouced by those people who do not know english at all as "Ji Rou" = "Chicken Meat"
- I dont eat any Japanese food especially Sushi ..
- Someone told me that the number "0" can be proven by using some maths formula. It is taught in upper level of form 6/university


2) Four movies I could watch over and over.

- Pirates of the Carribean
- Lord of the Rings
- Star Wars
- X-Men


3) Four places I have lived.

- Taman Mayang Jaya
- SJK (C) Yuk Chai
- SMKDJ
- Taylors College
* Half of my time is spent in school, so ...*


4)Four TV shows I love to watch.

- Charmed
- That's so Raven
- One Tree Hill
- Prison Break


5) Four places I have been on vacation.

- Australia !! (3 times)
- Florida - USA
- China (3 times)
- Korea
*Alright, I actually been more then this .. but these are the few countries that I would love to go back to in the future =D*


6) 4 of my fav. food

- Fish & Chips
- Pasta
- Steamboat
- Nasi Lemak


7) Four places i would rather be.

- Australia .. That's of cuz !! I am dying to have a life there.
- New Zealand
- Korea
- China .. It's a beautiful place, trust me.


8) Four fav songs.

- Sexy Back ; Justin Timberlake
- Promiscuous Girl ; Nelly Furtado ft.Timberland
- I'm not missing you ; Stacie Orrico
- Buttons ; PCD


9)Four people i tag.

- Veenah G.
- Belinda Chay
- Yi Ping
- Any other humans who are reading my blog