Saturday, September 23, 2006

Dissapointment ..

Received very dissapointing results lately. Dont know why, maybe it is due to Audition which has taken half of my life away. Everyday I would stare at the desktop audition-ing for at least 5 hours. Ya, I have to admit it is a nice game, but I need to have more self-control from now on. I know Trials is next week I am still procrastinating like mad thinking that there is still time for everything. Infact, there isn't. Time and tide waits for no man. Sigh, wish that there is something that I could do to improve my current results which S-U-C-K-E-D like hell.


English: Internal - 72/100
Accounts: 12.5/20
Internal - 9.3/15
IT: Internal - 21/30
Percentage - 69%
Maths: 23/44
Percentage - 52%


Damn Suckie weii. Especially Maths and IT. When I first saw my IT database marks in BB6, first thing that comes into my mind is "Diao" =.=
I dont want to study IT for Trials already, rather F-A-I-L that subject that my maths .. Plus, I dont understand a single damn thing about programming, most probably going to flung it this time.
As for Maths, abit the shocking cause Matrices is an easy chapter and I just flung it. Yup, just like that ..

Hope to see some improvements for my Trials. As I really need that results for my Universities application.