Wednesday, September 27, 2006

3 down, 2 more to go..All the Best !!

Today, Economics paper was at 7am. And all students have to be at the MPH by 6.40am. I repeat 6.40am. Just because the South Australian time is 2 hours ahead of us doesnt mean that we must start at the same time with them. Zzz. To make matter worst, my brain doesnt function pretty well in the morning, especially in the "early" mornings. So 6.50am, right before the exam started, I was feeling abit sleepy. I wanted to doze of already but I cant !! Want me to fail my economics meh? Sigh..

Lets talk about exams. Economics today..I shall rate the paper "so so" gua. Part A was alright, BUT, Part B was not. Essays are like so hard and I dont understand what they want. So I simply write what I know. Hopefully I manage to get some marks for what I write..hmm

IT test was yesterday. OMG, I dont even know what the fuck they want. I did only 50% of the paper and the other 50% .. *Let Mrs Sue fill up for me* .. Haha !! IT is a sure-to-die paper. How can you pass IT if you only did 50% of the paper? Let's say just that I have screwed that whole paper. Dont know Dont care, cant be bothered =)

English was the day before yesterday. The paper was alright la. But I heard people said that it doesnt count, so when doing the paper, I am more relax..

This 2 weeks I so unlucky. Kena Summon 2 times .. so "Diu" man those MPSJ people. Kena scolding from mum also as she needs to pay the summon now. So next time during exam time, cannot come late to college already. No Parking/Hard to find parking...I round everywhere for so many times and there is no parking space at all. Well, it just my luck ..

Anywayz, back to practicing more Maths now. Maths Maths Maths. Need to do well in this paper. At least a "B" I hope. Get good grades for Maths just for the sake of entering University as my course needs Maths..What to do ?? Till then, Good Luck in the last 2 papers .. Adios