Monday, August 14, 2006

*U tell me 16.75/30 .. Good or Bad ?!?*

Somehow, Suzie is very free last weekend and she decided to finish marking all our accounts paper so that we can get it back on Monday. I wasn't thrilled at all when she is returning our class assignment on cash budget. Mainly because I know I screwed my theory and the balance sheet. So, I am expecting the worst out of the 30 marks. When she finally annouced my name, I looked at the results 16.75/30 T_T .. err ..Good/bad ? Well, good because I pass .. BAD because it is still a low pass. I wonder, how many past exams I have ended up getting just a decent pass only. Haih, I really dont know la..No matter how much effort I put into a subject (lets say accounts), I still wont score so high..OK la, out of 10 exams, maybe 1 will be good but still ? Dont want to think about it anymore. It hurt seeing my 75 percent of internal assessment for accounts has .. gone down the drain ?? Trials coming soon..ya, I am aware of that. Hope I wont screw that up as well cause I need those results to apply for universities..