Sunday, August 20, 2006

Random-ing.. again
1st day of my 9 days break

And so, as usual Vicki come over my house to overnight on Sat night. We watched Da Vinci Code, (dont blame me, she's the outdate one here..haha) and had lots of snacks around us. We munch munch munch non-stop and later Mc-Delivery came, meaning = More Food for the both of us !! Hooray =) Da Vinci Code is actually a "ok" show to me. If one never reads that book, he/she will find the show "Confuse-ing". Ya, this is what happened to me when the first time I watched the show during my previous holidays..

Vicki understood the show as she read the book many times..I think. Anyhow, she explained to me in detailed the parts that I am completely clueless about. Later, it is getting late and so we went to bed. We didn't sleep early as usual..we chatted for some time..maybe around 1-2 hours ?? Anyway, holidays are starting and I am looking forward it.. see ya peeps !!