Sunday, August 13, 2006

*HOLIDAYS**HOLIDAYS**HOLIDAYS*
IS COMING TO TOWN

Come to think of it, I have exactly one more week of college and I am off for my one week break. It is not really a break, I mean my trials is 3 weeks after my break so nothing much I can do during the holidays except for sleeping, eating, assignments, studying ?? ..probably. See how la. I cant wait to have longer holidays..I am dying for a relaxing holidays outside of this country. Yup, you can go desperate when you are so F**Ked up with your studies n Life..
Anywayz, I am going for a vacation in Bali right after my finals. Hooray .. !! And maybe right after my trip in Bali, I be off for Singapore..probably 2 weeks. That means...SHOPPING =D Haha..Cant wait for everything
Time really passes very fast. Now is already mid August and soon September which I am having my trials and then October which is the festivals..which means MORE holidays and then November - Finals !! 4 more months and I will complete this SAM program.. =) Torturing program, I cant wait to complete it =P ..hehe..
There is some technical problem with my youtube and I cant seem to upload nice videos of High School Musical .. Hmm .. Weird