Saturday, August 12, 2006

-Awww.. It's killing me-


Today, I went for look at universities in Taylors College. 18 Universities are participating this year. Wow !! Sad part is, I wanna apply for the Group of 8 universities..When I look at the TER score for Monash University ( Forget Melbourne, I can NEVER make it there ) , I was like T_T , did I see correctly ? 85 for Bachelor of Commerce ?!?! WTF .. I thought it was ONLY 80 .. Dont tell me that they have increased the TER !!! OH NOO ....

Now my common test results for all subjects are like Shit and if I continue scoring that bad, I wont even make it to any Universities in Australia. It frighten me when come to think of it. Now, I know I still have hope..But I just can't help procrastinating ..Errr, I must change the attitude of mine if I still want to make it at least to the G8. ( Forget Melbourne Uni ) Now, fingers cross, hope I manage to get through it this year...I pray to you Lord that ...

Ok, thats it .. Less Online from now. More into studies..No more excuse .. NO MORE !!