Thursday, August 24, 2006

6th @ Sixth day


It is the 6th day of my 10 days break. Man, time really flies. Lets see, what I have been doing during the whole holidays. Watching television, television and More television. Oh no, I cant be controlled anymore. I watched Dinotopia today. Nice show, ya I know that. It is touching during the end of the show. Just imagine that Human living with Dinasours, can you believe that ? Hehe. I actually watched the show before 2 years back. Got obssessed with the "guys" in the show (as usual) . Today, I went back to college and since Yi Ping brought the VCD for me, oh well, I cant resist anymore but to just watch and watch and watch when I got back from college. Almost needed a "reminder" from mum to eat my dinner.

Nothing interesting happen in college today. Feel kinda peaceful in college when SAM students are on a 1 week break. And not to mention that I feel akward when my CAL friends asked me what the hell am I doing here .. haha.

There is a small carnival at TBS today. As I promised Sue Meng to visit her stall, (she visited my stall last time during SAM charity drive) oh well, no regrets spending RM 2.50 for a drink. Dunno what is it but it tastes cheap to me though .. I swear I saw her mixing 2 kinds of soft drink together. Ahh, nevermind, the money is for charity .. Not for personal use.

Well, that's about it - what happen today. Tomorrow, I am going 1 Utama with Vicki to watch Snakes on Plane and Click. Can't wait !! Have not been out with her together ( just the two of us only ) for some time.