Wednesday, August 23, 2006

4th day / 9 day break

Supposed to blog yesterday night. Was feeling rather annoyed about humans so I ended up sleeping till now. Zzz. Wake up, fresh morning, new goals. Today is my day..I said to myself. Wont talk about last night anymore. Later after blogging, will watch Hong Kong Drama Series. Continue from where I stopped yesterday. Did I tell you that I and my bunch of friends going to watch 2 movies on Friday? Well, we are suppose to watch Click and the Break up at first, however, according to Victor, break up is boring..So, changed to Click and Snakes on Plane now. Hehe.

Basically nothing interesting happen on the 4th day. Just lots of bitching around and lazing around doing nothing. Wasting time, if that what u meant. Damn lazy weii, revision also not yet start. Cannot already, after this blog, after my drama series, I must do something "useful". Till then, see ya on the 5th day.