Monday, August 21, 2006

3rd day..

Wakaka, looks like I am updating all my events everyday. Hehe. Went to Bangsar Village, KL, for lunch today. Food was satisfying but the bill was 0_0 RM 180 for lunch? My aunty must be a millionaire man :S seriously, it is almost my 1 month pocket month weii ...

After lunch, went shopping @ Bangsar Village. Not many things to shop there, so we headed for Mid Valley Megamall instead. Ermm, since it was the starting of the holidays, traffic jams are everywhere. Gosh !! Never ever go down KL during holidays, parking can take up to 1 hour man ..

Shop at metrojaya in Midvalley. There is a Mega Sale going on so the things there are cheap. However, my aunty dislike the clothes there, so we went to BUM instead to shop. I and my brother each bought a jeans and 2 tshirts. We are supposed to buy our stationery for college/school use however our clothings are quite expensive already, so we did not buy stationery at the end =(

Overall, today was a fun day for me. It will be more enjoyable this Friday as the four of us (me,Vicki, Yi Ping & Sin yee) are going to 1 Utama again. Hooray !! And we are going to watch Click and the Break Up this time..Until then, see ya peeps..