Friday, August 18, 2006

*3 hours Birthday dinner in Bangsar*
Looks like in these 2 days, there will be lots of birthday celebration. Firstly, today is my Grandma birthday. I address her as "A Ma" as she is from my father's side of family. Dinner was expensive as we ate at a "High Class" restaurant according to my mother. No doubt that the food was delicious and the service was excellent. I awaited for my "long lost" aunties from Singapore. It is very rare for me to see them as they only come down once in a year for A Ma's birthday, so certainly I was delighted to see them. Good news is, my mum will send me down to Singapore in December for 2 weeks or more to stay with them and my cousin Joanne. I miss Joanne !! She is my twin cousin as we share the same birthdate. Surprised ?? haha .. very rare that cousins share the same birthdate/birthday. She is just older than me by few hours .. thats it !! Anyway, we still regard each other as twin cousins.. =)

Joanne is studying in Melbourne University, Australia. This is her first year in University and she is currently taking a double degree .. Bachelor of Commerce/Law. Too bad I dont have a picture of me & her, if not I will have posted in this blog. I cant wait to join her in Australia to study. Maybe not Melbourne uni .. the TER entrance is like 94 .. and my results is like down to earth. I promise that once I have taken pictures with Joanne, I post it on my blog, just dont know when is the next time I can meet her and also her 2 brothers. Gosh, I never seen her brothers for like 10 years already..wonder how they look like. Just cant wait for everything ..

The funny part about this dinner is that one of my aunty keeps on advertising about her product - Barley Green. She is the sole distributor of barley green in Singapore and also a marketing agent for the product. Eww..I so hate barley green. My mum forced it on me many times when I was young but I HATE it so much till I need to pretend that I drink finish and later on throw it away behind her back. Ya, I am bad but YOU CANT FORCE ME TO DRINK SOMETHING THAT I DONT LIKE. Haha.. I am that kind of person. LOL.

Dinner ended like 10.30pm. Surprisingly, there are still many people in the restaurant dinning. Well, this is what you can expect from a Good & High class place to dine. Oh ya, forgot to mention that we took quite alot of photos and I will post it as soon as I get hold of e'm.

Tomorrow is my other friends' birthday. Firstly, Angie as I mentioned in the previous blog and also Eu Gene. So, Happy birthday to both of my friends and to Eu Gene, Good Luck in your STPM .. Hopefully you can join me in Monash next year if you are heading there to study .. winkz *XD*