Friday, August 18, 2006


10 weeks of hectic days finally comes to it's end. Yeah, I know this holidays is gonna be short, but it is going to be one of my MOST important holidays ever. Why? Bcuz ..

1. Trial exams are in 1 Month's time .. gotta study if not DIE
2. Lots of "holiday work" to do. Especially each subject teacher gave theirs revision papers to us
3. I cant seem to install the program the Mr Lam told us to. Now, I got to head back to Taylors College next week to complete my assignment before the submission date.
4. I am going to go out once only for this holidays, so it is going to be either 1 Utama or Sunway Pyramid. I pokai edi.. spend too much money during the early August. Sad la, cannot buy nice stuff in shopping malls..haih..
5. Angie's bday is tomorrow (19 August 2006) So I want to wish her HAPPY BIRTHDAY in advance and may all her wishes come through..