Sunday, July 23, 2006

Stress

It is 3.35am in the morning *yawn yawn* and I am currently doing my economics assignment. Life is bad sometimes where you do not have any rest at all. I just completed my LAN assignment 10 minutes ago and I had a 5 minutes of rest. Went to the kitchen to get some cereal to eat. I was hungry you see? Mom bought KoKo - Crunch and so I mix the cereal with milk and take it into the study room where I work my project out. I am doing 3 things at the moment

*Eating koko crunch
*Writing my Blog
*Doing economics report .. I hate this !!

Life as a student is bad sometimes and the worst part is, how to manage your play time and study time when there is no time for both at all? Well, in this case, play time is the oppurtunity cost to my study time. Haha, looks like I still remember my economics pretty well...I just really hope that I complete my economics assignment as soon as possible so that I can sleep !!!
Life sucks and it will always be ...Until then.. Good Luck Mabel :)