Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Exams Over ..?? Man, i really hope so :(

Finally, my exams can be considered as "partly" over.. today is a crucial day for me. Why? I tell you why .. just bear with me for few minutes and listen to my complains ..


* I got 4 Exams today..Maths mini project, IT commont test 3, english text production n economics submission date

* Well good news is, i finish my english and economics already, so 2 hours of free time for me

* Went to skip the first 2 classes ..just to study IT

* Maths mini project .. man, it was tough .. seriously !! Thank god there is Jae Szen there .. He's smart and good in maths too .. Thanks Jae Szen :)

* Now, it comes to IT Common Test .. I was like .. OMG .. Dammit !! i surely wont be able to finish everything in time. And guess what? I was so right .. I already loose 8 marks for not completing the questions that I left it blank + Worst part of all .. I am surely that I either gonna pass border line or just FAIL !!! Get it ?? I am just so moodless right now..sadly, there is nothing that i can do right now.. thank god the internal marks for my IT common test is only 2.5 .. PHEW, what a relief

* I was caught in a jam today when driving home from college. I was stuck at that bloody LDP for 1 hour .. I thought that it was an accident at the first place but it turns out that the traffic light has spoiled .. OH man, i just hate traffic jams ..

* Accounts Common Test 3 and Maths Common Test 3 is next monday and tuesday .. And i have prepared nothing, so i guess that it is gonna be a "studying weekend" for me again..Haihz..sad sad..


My conclusion: Life Suxx