Saturday, July 08, 2006


3rd Placing : Germany VS Portugal
HEY !!! GO HOME AND COMPLAIN TO YOUR MOTHER LA !!!
GO BALLACK !!! Germany is depending on you this time <3
Good Luck later .. " We are ONE and we work as a TEAM"
Today, later of the night, the moment of truth is here. The moment that I have been waiting for. The match of Germany against Portugal. Here, awaiting for the defeat of Portugal .. Yup, I dislike Portugal and I just so want them to LOOSE this match. Sorry ya, to all Portugal Fans, no hard feelings but I really dont like Portugal players. Especially the arrival of Christiano Ronaldo. Ya ya, I know that he is cute..A few of my friends said that BUT I DONT CARE !! As long as Germany beats Portugal tonight..I will be HAPPY :D
P/S- Guan Meng, Portugal Sucks ok? They are just bloody ROUGH players .. and they play cheat all the time. No hard feelings but they just suck big time !!